This meeting will no longer be held in person and will be replaced with a Webex virtual meeting with more informtion to be announceed. Registration will be OPENED again, once the re-design has been completed.
September 16-17, 2020 Annual EAS Users Training & Technical Showcase
This annual event offers integration insights to maximize existing products while introducing industry trends, new technologies, regulations and system requirements. Join other Eaton smart grid solution users for group training, collaboration and dialog.
Learn how Eaton's smart grid innovations are helping utilities:
- Optimize efficiency through system planning tools, integrated controls, data access and energy-efficient apparatus
- Improve productivity of assets and people through remote system monitoring and control
- Provide greater reliability with a system approach utilizing intelligent apparatus and self-healing grid solutions
- Intercontinental Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
- Prepare for the future with modular, integrated and upgradable solution architecture
September 16-17, 2020
Provide higher levels of service through customer access, system reliability expertise, and smart integrated control systems
September 15 pre-event sessions offered separately (registration to open in April)
- Improve energy management to keep costs constant
- Reduce environmental impact through peak-shaving and network optimization
By attending this event or our pre-forum training sessions you can receive professional development hours.
A short general session will kick off the event, providing insights into industry trends and innovation.
Breakout sessions allow for the flexibility to stay within a focused technology track or to attend topics across various tracks:
- Demand Response (DR) solutions-one-way broadcast (paging or VHF) and two-way RF Mesh network
- Substation Automation solutions—IEDs and software
- Distribution Automation solutions-IEDs and software
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) solutions—RF Mesh network
- Power Engineering software solutions
Each 50-minute session provides a solution overview highlighting features, functions and operational benefits; a troubleshooting knowledge base or toolkit; and insight on the solution's future roadmap.
Pre-event course educational session schedule to be announced soon.
On-site support available
Do you have an ongoing support issue or a specific question you'd like addressed by one of our support team members?
Support staff from Eaton will be available in the Technical Services office right off of the foyer. All one-on-one meetings are on a first come, first-served basis. Sschedule now online or stop by the registration desk during the conference and we'll be glad to schedule your meeting.